Friday, September 10, 2010

Distance healing experience shared

Dear All,

I am delighted to share a magical experience of Reiki . My grandmother(72years ) got a stroke on 19 August, 2010 at evening. She was hospitalized and doctors declared hers case to be very critical. Her conditioned worsened on 20 August , 2010. Immediately I contacted Dr Amar Kumar . I requested him for sending distant Reiki . He did it. The miracle happened. My grandmother who was unconscious started responding. She blinked, turned sideways without assistance , talked . Her CT reports came positive.Dr Amar Kumar continued sending Distant Reiki. On 24 August, 2010 she was discharged from the hospital. She is doing much better. I am hopeful that her MRI reports would come out good. Thank you Dr Amar Kumar for helping me in the time of odds.


Regards

Sharmistha & Bikash

1 comment:

  1. We clap and express our happiness on this successful tratment. I have also experienced something similar while learning second degree at reiki kendra and also while practicing it myself It is an out of the world experience and the what it can do is unbeleivable. I was successful in giving instant relief from pain to my wife. this alternate medicine is worth trying, u just need to have faith and love in your heart.

    ReplyDelete